Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ena Na Lena - AOMUSIC




From the 2011 album "...and Love Rages On")

“Ena Na Lena” contains various syllables taken from Polynesian, Gaelic and Swedish languages (translated as “Little flame, my flower of light”). The song features the Bishop Bavin St. George’s Children’s Choir from Johannesburg, South Africa, and the Rainbow Mountain Children’s School Choir from Asheville, North Carolina, USA.

Thanks to Liza for sharing this video with me. The photos are remarkable!

6 comments:

  1. You really post a great variety of music :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much natural beauty in the world thanks for sharing sweetie, put a smile on my face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben - Heh heh...that was kinda the point :)

    Lorraine - Those faces just beam with light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Annie, this one is a sensual feast for the ears and eyes. I've gotten lots of new music from you and Erin this summer. It's so much fun to find new music! I love and appreciate you, my Annie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good variety! +followed, come check my blog out when you get the chance! http://mightyideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your ♫notes♫ are appreciated...